UniSCADA is a real time Supervisory, Control, and Data Acquisition system, developed by Relematika. System can collect information from various IEDs in an electrical system via different communication methods and then control and monitor them using various visualizing technologies – even automated supervision task based on predefined parameters and algorithms. Relay protection terminals and bay controllers are the part of system, they monitor a lot of different parameters regarding primary and secondary equipment and transfer them by communication channels to UniSCADA`s data base.
UniSCADA provides reliable automated control for existing and digital substations. It can be used for control of complex systems in substations, electrical parts of power plants, multilevel automated dispatching systems, power supply systems within large factories, etc. Due to built-in excellent possibilities for interoperability UniSCADA can incorporate a lot of third-part devices by using different protocols, including IEC 61850 standard.
integration with adjacent subsystems via communication protocols / OPC technology / through databases
reports in graphical form
automated workstations functions
• measuring transducers
• bay controllers
• process interface units (different PLCs)
• devices for measuring, collecting and processing analog and discrete signals
• microprocessor-based PAC devices with or without automatic breaker control functionality
• local area network (LAN) hardware
• universal time synchronization devices
• mid-level controllers (station, functional)
• telemetering servers
• devices for data collection, processing and archiving (servers, gateways)
• devices for presenting information to users (automated workstations, printers, shared screens, etc.)
• information collection and transmission systems
• devices of adjacent systems integrated into the UniSCADA
single solution for systems of any complexity, allowing step-by-step implementation:
- tools for relay protection engineer (automated workstations)
- information acquisition and transmission systems
- automated process control and monitoring system
wide opportunities for integration and communication:
- built-in SCADA protocols
- own universal medium of data transmission
- communication modules of our own design
- possibility to implement a third-party software
flexibility and the possibility for modernization
own configuration tool
Send us a message and our engineers will promptly answer all your questions.
Send a message and our engineers will promptly answer all your questions.
Send us a message and our specialists will promptly answer all your questions.
Warranty and post-warranty service, commissioning, supervision, engineering services, service centers, design and redesign