+7 (8352) 24 06 50
Check out our catalog

Our company is capable of performing a full range of works both in relay protection and automation of technological processes at all voltage levels

We produce high-quality, highly reliable and technically advanced equipment that meets international standards and has been certified in Russia. An important area of the company's activity is product support, maintaining close ties with the consumer, including through scientific and technical cooperation.

Main directions

Development, production, supply and commissioning of microprocessor based devices including protection IEDs and automation systems for power facilities on all voltage levels


Basic scientific research in the field of energy


Development of engineering and service products software for the needs of the electric power industry


Development of software and hardware systems for automation of power facilities

Our advantages
In-house manufacture

Our own production line allows us to ensure high quality and short production time

Social responsibility

Our main tasks in the field of social policy are creation of decent working conditions for employees as well as assistance to orphanages and homes for the elderly


Employees of the company or service centers personally carry out troubleshooting at the facility within 2–5 days (travelling time excluded)


The equipment manufactured by our company has certificates of conformity and is regularly certified

Personnel policy

Our company actively cooperates with universities in the field of personnel selection and training. Students of the Relay Protection and Automation Department of the Chuvash State University intern at our company

Intellectual assets

We have a Scientific and Technical Council, the chairman of which is one of the authors of the modern theory of digital protection

Training center

In 2012, we created our own Training Center complete with all the necessary equipment, laboratories and a modern classroom

Our capabilities

Our aim is to solve customer's problems within a call or within 2-3 days latest

About 80% of our products are made according to the specific needs of customers. The rest 20% are standard specification items

Technical support, selection of equipment, design, manufacture, delivery, training, aftersales support

We provide customer-specific warranty to ensure comfortable operation and service support

Our own production line ensures the most thorough quality control of products starting from the component parts

Development engineers make a quarter of our staff. We have 15 experts with Ph.D. degree and a Doctor of Technical Science

Our products are approved by key companies and authorities of Russia: Rosseti, System operator of Unified Power System of Russia, Gazprom, Transneft, Eurasian Customs Union

Remote trainings (webinars) or factory visits with live workshops

Video gallery

Our offices on the map
All contacts in a list
    Main office
    Contact form for communication